Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Here are just some random things we've been doing lately - nothing real exciting.






We rode the train to eat lunch with Daddy at his work.




















We decorated the Christmas tree.














































Awwww, my sweet dog Trigger (with his scary eyes!)














Reading books with my good friend, Ellie.
Okay, the cursor won't go where I want it to go...again! Elijah is more & more excited about his baby brother - he talks about him, kisses & hugs him and asks me when he's coming all the time! I think it is starting to be more real for him. Last weekend, Jason and I saw this great documentary called What Would Jesus Buy. It is about American consumerism, especially around Christmas time. It was very eye-opening, funny and just had a great message! Soon, I want Jason to blog about his thoughts on it. It was only in Dallas at a specific theater for a week, so I'd definitely recommend it, but I don't think it's there anymore. Sorry!

3 comments:

Alisha said...

Sharkdog gets the scary eyes sometimes. I wish someone would make a way to fix them like with the red eye remover in most photo software. Oh well.

I'm looking forward to reading what Jason has to say about What Would Jesus Buy.

Lori said...

Nice underoos there Elijah! :)

Lauren said...

triggers eyes look a little crossed... i'm sure its just the flash or something though... :)
hahaha, just kidding! that picture is really cute! see you soon!