Thursday, June 19, 2008

Request for more pictures

I feel like a terrible blogger lately. I guess I really do have no life right now except for taking care of my two sweet boys because all I seem to have to blog about are pictures of them and what they're doing. :-) Oh well...it's the phase of life I'm in right now! I am helping plan our 10 year high school reunion and some girlfriends and I are planning regular Girls Nights Out so those aren't child-related! :-) Plus we just got tickets to see Coldplay in November and bought their new album on Tuesday - it ROCKS! Okay, back to what you guys really want...here are pictures of the boys and what they've been doing:

Elijah's end-of-season t-ball party was at a spray water park


Judah wore his swim gear, too!

Elijah's took a 2-week every day swim class and did really well - he can swim several feet by himself and float on his back alone. We were so impressed with his progress that we have him enrolled in a few private lessons now.





For Father's Day, I got Jason and Elijah tickets to the FC Dallas soccer game in Frisco. It was both of their first time to go and they had a great time even though it was really HOT!


Here's my little guy smiling

and playing on his activity mat, which he loves!

And here are some of my attempts to get a picture of both of them together. It usually doesn't go very well. :-)




This one is from our Summer Spectacular VBS at church this week - they are studying Jonah this year.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are sooooo cute and growing like weeds! We can't wait to see them! Thanks for sharing.
Nana

Alisha said...

Judah looks so big! I love the photos where you're trying to get a good picture of them together. :)

Coldplay is playing here in September, but I doubt we'll get to go.

Anonymous said...

These boys are just TOO CUTE!!! I love the pictures. It makes me want to hold and kiss them. I miss you all so much, but, God willing will see you soon. Elijah - you are such a good swimmer. I love you.

Lori said...

I love all the pictures! Can't wait for Girl's Night Out!! Did you notice David Wardlaw in your jumper on my blog? I had it in my car to return to you, but we were babysitting him last night and needed somewhere to put him!

Lauren said...

yay! i LOVE the new pictures! they both look so big! i cant wait to see them in august! :)

Jennifer said...

Precious! We LOVED hanging out with you guys. Michael enjoyed it so much that when we got in the car, he was like "So when are we going to have them over?" :) So thanks..looking forward to doing it again!