Wednesday, November 18, 2009

These are great and they're not even the professional ones yet!!!

Rehearsal, Fri night:
Jason - preacher, Me - matron of honor, Elijah - ring bearer. Lots of jobs to do!


Isn't it gorgeous? The weather was perfect too!


Elijah and I practicing our entrance.




Me and my hunk.




The happy couple at the rehearsal dinner.


Wedding Day:
Getting our hair and makeup done. Except Lauren - did I mention that she doesn't wear makeup EVER, not even on her wedding day, and her face was just gorgeous! Ugh, no fair. :-)




Then my little bug showed up with my mom.


The cupcake cake.


Kissing the bride. I think Jason was about to punch Matt in the face. :-) Just kidding.


Mr. and Mrs. Porter


Running to the car


Some of our family:




Nova took this. It's adorable and looks professional. I think I'll be getting a big one of this. Thanks Nova!


I love him!




Debbie bought the CD from the photographer so when she gets it, I'll have more to put up. She got some PRECIOUS ones of my boys together that I can't wait to get my hands on!

1 comment:

Bill and Chrissy said...

LOVE IT!! Everything was perfect. Your children are adorable!