Monday, November 21, 2011

it's that time of year again!

So it's that time of year again when you're needing great gift ideas, and I just happen to have some for you that will benefit a good cause - our adoption fund! :-) If you've been reading my blog for the past year then you remember our Just Love Coffee website and my in-laws wonderful homemade seasoning! We use the seasoning on everything from eggs to veggies to meats - it's fantastic and it's only $5 for a 4.5oz jar. All of the proceeds benefit our adoption fund. Which, if you're wondering, we are still needing funds for our second trip to Ethiopia - whenever that may be. Just let me know how many jars you need and I will get them to you!


Also, check out our coffee website. $5 from every bag of coffee goes directly to our adoption fund and the rest to help orphans around the world, so you can't go wrong there! Here is one of the many yummy coffees they have available from around the world.

Both of these are on our sidebar on my blog as well! Happy holidays!

https://justlovecoffee.com/about/beneficiary/CoxRagamuffins/

No comments: