Friday, April 20, 2012

soccer & boxing

 The boys just started soccer practice last week. This is Judah's very first year to play. He has been waiting for this for like two years, not kidding. I think he may be my competitive one...we'll see. They are both on teams with their best buddies...Judah with Linkon and Elijah with Micah. Here are pictures of their first practice and their first games of the season are tomorrow.





Elijah just bought some Hulk hands with his own money. He and Jason had fun boxing each other with them. :-) Elijah was so cute at the store picking out exactly what he wanted.

We are entering that time of year where it's one activity after another. Soccer, end of the school year activities, both boys' birthdays...busy, busy, busy. I'll post pictures after their game this weekend and then next week Judah turns 4.....aaaahhhh, I can't believe it! I am thankful for the business and fullness of our lives right now.

No comments: