Monday, June 03, 2013

evie's 1st birthday party

On Saturday, we had a very small family party for Evie's 1st birthday. It was short and sweet and simple and I think she enjoyed it.


My first pink kids' birthday party with pink cupcakes.

 Opening gifts


Oh, the girl loves attention!!!

Some cousins

 She loved when we sang Happy Birthday to her but she wasn't too interested in the cupcake.




Meeting Aunt Laur-Laur for the first time.

She loves her big brother Elijah soooo much!

Playing with a gift and cousins being crazy outside!


She had a very big weekend. We had her party, family pictures, she met a lot of new relatives and finally got to spend some time with my mom. This is my mom's first time to hold her. I think they like each other.

2 comments:

Rob and Carmen said...

Summer, I am so happy you were able to celebrate Evie's first bday together as a fammily at home. Happy (belated) Birthday Evie!!

Anonymous said...

Evie could not be any cuter!!
She is such a doll...

God Bless,
Tammy