Friday, January 11, 2008

25 weeks and counting...

Went to the Dr today for another checkup on baby boy. Everything looks and sounds fantastic! I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is just flying by - I had my glucose test for diabetes today and go back every 2 weeks from now on - WOW! I'm past the halfway point, so I guess it's all downhill from here. Here's the most recent belly shot...



And Elijah and I both got our hair cut this week. It was a long time coming for both of us.


Brad & Nova's wedding is tonight, followed by some wedding activities for the weekend, so I'm sure I'll have an update with pictures next week sometime...

4 comments:

Alisha said...

Wow, I can't believe you're past the halfway point! How exciting.

Lori said...

You look cute in my maternity clothes!! And I love your hair!

Leilanni said...

Love the new haircut!! And you look so cute with your belly :-)

Kristen said...

great belly shot!