Monday, May 26, 2008

1 month

1 month old
I can't believe Judah was one month old yesterday - wow! I think time flies faster with the second one. I took him to the hematologist and he's already over 10 lbs now - what a chunk! He and Elijah both go for their 1 month and 4 yr check-ups tomorrow - fun!
Here's proof that I must be taking too many pictures :-) They are playing on Judah's activity mat.



Here are some sweet pictures of little Judah sleeping



And a VERY rare one of Elijah asleep in the car - he never does this! We were on our way home yesterday from Jason's parent's house - he had been swimming all weekend, so I guess he was zonked! That was his first swim of the summer. He starts swim lessons next week - he's really excited about it and did a great job going under the water this weekend.

That's all...not much going on right now except for still getting used to the busy-ness of two kiddos!

5 comments:

Alisha said...

I can't believe Judah's already a month old! Good luck with the check-ups tomorrow.

Lori said...

yeah for swimming. Annalee is loving her swim lessons, maybe we'll run into y'all next Monday!

Jennifer said...

CRAZY that he's already one month! Such sweet pictures :)

Rachel said...

They are adorable! I love the pics of them together! Congratulations, again. :)

Craig'O said...

I like the one of Judah looking at Elijah like he is crazy! -Steph