Monday, February 09, 2009

Ice Day

This is sad that I'm just now posting these - we had an ice day almost two weeks ago, but everyone knows what a big deal that is in Texas!

Since it was Judah's first "snow", I had to plop him down on a plastic sack and get some pictures.






Then my sister and I took the 3 boys "sledding". We walked all the way to this huge hill by our house and took turns watching for cars, although there were very few out on the roads that day, especially not going up a huge, icy hill.
Here is Kristopher going down on the oldest sled in history. I remember this sled when I was little and my sister does, too. It is barely holding together at this point!


This is the hill by our house where we went sledding - I remember sledding down this very hill when I was about 5 years old - that was the biggest snow I ever remember around here!


Here comes me & Elijah - his face cracks me up in this picture! If you'll click on it you can see his face better - he was NOT sure about doing this at all - it took some persuading. And yes, we are "sledding" in the top part of a dog crate! Hey, it worked!


Kristi & Jonathan coming down the hill


We have had a very warm winter this year so I'm not holding my breath that it'll do anything like this again this year. Poor Elijah, he wants it to snow so bad!
-------------------------------------------------------------

You've gotta love a little naked baby waiting to take a bath!


Judah has become very silly at eating times. Here is proof that he would rather play than eat! No wonder you're in the 4th percentile, kid!

4 comments:

Growin' Owens said...

Summer,
Your boys are so cute!

Lauren said...

that picture of you and elijah sledding is HILARIOUS! he is such a mess. Judah is getting so big - I think I need to see him soon. :)

Emily said...

Such sweet boys! I hope they are all feeling bettertoday.

Jennifer said...

Precious pictures :)

To answer your question about the blog list, YES it's fabulous and a HUGE time saver. I just check everybody's blog when they pop near the top of the list :)

Go to www.blogger.com and sign in.
Click on layout.
Click on Add a Gadget.
Click on Blog List (on mine it's the first option).
Then you type in the addresses for your friends' blogs and rename them whatever you want them to show up as on your page. Make sure to click save when you're done. You can go back whenever and add new addresses/links, just click save each time.

Hope that helps! See you manana! So glad you're all feeling better. The crud is going around, for sure.