Saturday, January 31, 2009

Happy 13th Birthday to my niece, Faith

I've been meaning to post these and forgot! My niece, Faith, turned 13 a couple of weeks ago and these are some pictures from her party. Those of you that know Faith know that she is not an ordinary 13 year old. She is the size of a 4 year old (her and Elijah are very close to the same size) and is developmentally delayed, doesn't talk but signs some, and we love her for it! My sister threw her a HUGE 13th birthday party! She is a sweetheart and here she is...




Faith with her mom, my sister Kristi


Fortress was totally decked out for Faith!


Here we are at the party

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Summer! Great blog. You did such a good job. Thank you for sharing her story with your "Computer family"

Love you,
Kristi