Friday, September 11, 2009

1st Day Back at Preschool

Yesterday it was back to preschool for me and Judah. It was weird not having Elijah with me but I guess I'll get used to that. Judah is in the toddler class this year - they sleep on nap mats, eat lunch at a table with little chairs, walk in a line, go to chapel, the whole nine yards. He seemed like such a big boy to me! :-(


The cutie pie with his backpack (that is about as big as he is and it's a little one too)






Walking to class with his nap mat. Thanks Nana - his teachers said he slept great on it! Mommy couldn't believe he fell asleep on the floor!


He had a great first day and when I went to pick him up he squealed & laughed and ran away from me - he didn't want to leave. Not the same Judah I had left that morning crying and carrying on, but his teacher said he had stopped within a few minutes after I left. My class was good too - exhausting first day as usual but I expect a great year!

2 comments:

Sonrise Church said...

He looks like such a big boy - especially with that backpack! He is so cute! Glad it went well.
Nana

Kaki said...

He looks so cute!! and so big!!! I really miss him.