Sunday, December 27, 2009

SNOW & Christmas Eve

The boys were so excited about the snow on Christmas Eve! Elijah kept telling me for weeks leading up to Christmas that we'd know it was Christmas time when it snowed....well, he was unbelievably right! He kept saying, "I told you mom, I told you. " :-) We spent Christmas Eve at my sister's house and the boys played in the snow with their cousins.




Elijah and Jonathan jumping on the trampoline...probably not the safest thing to do in the snow, but...




Opening presents. I think Judah was excited about this one!


Judah with Kaki


The best family picture we could get - it was so windy!






Me and my beautiful 15 year old niece, Katherine.


Snowball fight!


Judah picked up on Santa real quick this year - everytime he'd see one he'd say, "HO, HO, HO!"


My nephew Andrew pulled Jonathan and Elijah around in this tub - they loved it!




Me, my brother and sister on Christmas Eve.


Christmas Day and Christmas in Gainesville pictures to come soon.

No comments: