Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Summertime & Memorial Day

Well, the first "swim" of the summer was spent with my friend Ashley and her daughter, sweet Savannah...


We went to the spray park by Ashley's house and Judah had a blast as you can tell! It's summertime baby!!!!






---------------------------------------------------------
We spent Memorial Day at Nana & Grangoat's house grilling out and swimming. We had a great time, and the boys were thrilled that it's swim time again at their house! Judah was timid last summer, and started out that way this day, but by the end was jumping in to Jason...oh boy, I think we may have more of a daredevil than his brother was. :-)










I realize most of these pictures are of Judah...now that Elijah's last day of school is tomorrow, he should be in more of them. :-) He had his kindergarten program/awards ceremony this morning so I'll post that soon. Can't believe he's a kindergarten graduate!

1 comment:

txmomof2 said...

Hayden's looking at these with me saying "Judah, Judah!" We have to get together for a playdate soon. I love the ones of Judah on the tractor. :) so cute.