Tuesday, February 01, 2011

here's your chance

I know, two posts in one day. It's pure craziness! :-) Just had to post this asap though. If God has recently (or a long time ago) placed adoption / orphans on your heart, here's your chance to act on that. I got an email from our adoption agency about an Asia Waiting Child Blog they just put together. They want all agency families to spread the word about it so that these precious children can find forever homes. They are from China & Taiwan, some have major or minor special needs and they are precious. Usually a waiting child list means that the adoption process goes quicker than the route we are taking. You are not waiting on a referral but rather have a specific child you are pursuing to adopt. The picture list is password protected but all you have to do is contact the agency to get the password. I told Jason that if we adopt again (wow, I can't believe I'm saying that :-), then I would love to find a child on a waiting list like this. If you are interested or know someone who might be, please check this out and/or spread the word. We need to find these children homes! There is no commitment to obtain the password and look at these children, but I'm warning you that when you see their faces you may lose part of your heart! :-)

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I think Nana & Grangoat should adopt... just saying. ;-)

Thanks for the b-day shout out! :)