Saturday, October 01, 2011

fifteen


Here we are at 15 months.
I do believe we'll see 16.
Hopefully not 17.
Only God knows.

This was a rough week.
2nd round of strep in 3 weeks.
Allergic reaction to the meds.
No sleep for 3 nights straight.
I was delirious and sick.
It was NOT. FUN.

I am thankful for a good night's sleep last night.
But frustrated at what all happened.
Today I am thankful to be one month closer to our daughter.
But frustrated that it's taking so long.

So here's to 15 months.
Maybe we'll be pleasantly surprised.


This is a great post reflecting a lot of my feelings on adoption if you have a few minutes:
http://itsalmostnaptime.blogspot.com/2011/09/am-i-hero.html

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

You're getting so close! I know it doesn't always feel that way - but you are! Hope you're encouraged today!