Saturday, May 26, 2012

crazy may


may is one of the craziest months of the year for us, and probably a lot of other people too. here is a little of what's been going on in the last week. above you have the boys in their adorable matching shirts that my friend ashley made them for their birthdays. so cute.

*************

below you have a couple of pictures from elijah's field day. that is not his teacher...she was not there that day. he only has 1 more week and then it's summertime!!!! can't wait! we have a lot of fun stuff planned this summer and i can't wait to get started!



****************

 today we attended my niece katherine's high school graduation party.
she is so beautiful inside and out and i'm so proud of her.

  
i still remember her as this adorable little baby that i used to carry around on my hip.
i was 14 when she was born and she was my little buddy.


 me, katherine and my sister

all the girls: me, my nieces, sister and mom

cousins,

 cousins,

and more cousins!!!
  
katherine is a very talented singer and her brother a very talented musician.
they performed a beautiful duet at her party.
congrats katherine!!!!!


**********

this is one of my theme songs right now as we wait.
i'm ready for God to show up in a blaze of glory.
 He will come. He always comes.


No comments: