Sunday, July 15, 2012

back to the real world

We just returned from the most wonderful vacation with Jason's family to Orange Beach, AL. Seriously, we had SO MUCH FUN! It was just what we needed to shake some of this stress off of the adoption wait. I am working on a very large post about our trip, but for now here is a sneak peek of all of us one day at the beach. We got some absolutely beautiful family pictures courtesy of my mother-in-law that I can't wait to share!


 And today I FINALLY got to hold this little girl -

I was seriously dying on Monday that I could not be at the hospital when Lori had Lily (the beach is the 2nd best place to be though :-). I was at the hospital (and once in the delivery room) with her other two, so it just didn't seem right for me not to be there. We got back last night and I hurried on over to her house as soon as I could today to get my hands on sweet Lily! It was worth the wait and she is just precious!

No comments: