Sunday, February 03, 2013

nature center

After finding out we were going to have to wait through yet another weekend with no news of our court date, we decided we needed to get outside and do something fun to help the time pass. Luckily for us, the weather was beautiful and we chose the Nature Center. I have lived here my whole life and never ever been to the nature center. It is cheap and I'd heard a lot of fun so we gave it a shot. The boys LOVED it...Elijah kept saying we were on an adventure. There are miles and miles of trails so we'll have to go another day to do some more. It was a hit!

For family that read this, I just chopped off Elijah's hair. He looks like a different kid!

Judah thought this snake was cool.

Prairie Dog Town



I love these next two



Judah, after ONE ANT crawled on his hand and supposedly bit him. SIGH.



Can anyone say, Farmer Joe and Lloyd Christmas?

Elijah took this one - little photographer in the making


Gorgeous, fun, relaxing weekend! Today we had our small group over for chili after church and now we're watching the Super Bowl. I so hope I can update the blog this week with our travel court date!!! We should know soon, soon, soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol. Judah absolutely cracks me up. Great pictures - that looks like a neat place!

Lauren

Kaki said...

Great mom that I am - sorry that I never took you to the nature center!!

Kaki said...

that picture of them sitting on the dock with their backs to you - you need to have that one framed - it is priceless!!