Sunday, March 31, 2013

celebrating easter


The boys had fun at an egg hunt in our neighborhood yesterday.



And they were rockin' awesome hats for Easter this year! (Side note: they wear these hats A LOT, not just on Easter. They love hats like their Daddy!)
Getting the sillies out so I could get a few good pictures...

resulting in my new favorite pictures of the boys. I mean seriously...the hats, the smiles, the blue eyes. They are SO CUTE! I love them.


We can't wait to add our Ethiopian princess to the mix. Celebrating that this is our last Easter without her!!!

So we do the egg hunts and a tiny gift from the "Easter bunny" but I am so thankful that our biggest emphasis is on celebrating our Risen Savior! We started the Resurrection Egg tradition a few years ago and it is by far my favorite Easter tradition that we do. This morning we opened the last egg and talked about how the tomb was empty! Here they are showing me the empty egg which represents the empty tomb!

Easter really is a celebration of the greatest event in the history of mankind. 
Praise God that Jesus AROSE!

No comments: