Friday, October 04, 2013

grandparents are great!

We have been so busy since school started and I honestly haven't taken many pictures. Almost all of these are someone else's that they took with their phones. :-) Of course the kids and I have school schedules, Elijah has flag football, Judah has been in art classes and Evie is busy getting into everything she can! Unbelievably, Wednesday marked 5 months since she came home. I can hardly believe it's been almost half a year! She has challenged us and brought us more joy than we could possibly imagine!

My mom came in town last weekend and attended the boys' grandparents lunch at their school. I think they were both excited about the cake with their lunch!


While I stayed to help out with Judah's class for a bit, she took Elijah and Evie to visit some friends of hers. I think they had fun!

Evie is having a blast at school (if you can't tell) and gets a lot of attention!
 Nana and Grangoat came down a couple weekends ago to see the kids. Evie and Grangoat love each other!

 Of course she loves Nana too and I think the feeling is mutual.

 She loves to help me out with cleaning, so she had a blast with this swiffer mop!
I love October! We are gearing up for cooler weather, pumpkin patches, Halloween and a camping trip. Can't wait!

No comments: