Sunday, September 23, 2007

Party of Four


I think the picture says it all. Around April 22, 2008, we will add another blessing to our family. I went to the doctor last week - I am nearly 11 weeks and the baby looks healthy, so we are very thankful to God for that. I have been very sick with morning sickness that lasts all day for about a month now, and even with the strong anti-nausea/vomiting medicine from the doctor, I can barely function. It has been a battle, both physically and emotionally, and I am praying there is a light at the end of this first-trimester tunnel very soon. That should explain my lack of blogging lately. :-) Please just pray that this baby will continue to grow strong and healthy, and that this pregnancy will glorify God. We are a little nervous, simply because of the health problems that Elijah and I experienced the last time I was pregnant, and would covet your prayers for a problem-free pregnancy and delivery this time around. I would post the sonogram picture but I don't have a scanner, and frankly, not many could distinguish what was what at this point anyways. :-) We will keep you updated on the pregnancy through this blog. Until next time...

12 comments:

Lori said...

I've been waiting to see that picture!!! Yeah for more babies! Annalee is excited too. :) Maybe I'll see you Tuesday, I'm crossing my fingers!

Anonymous said...

You sure have two handsome guys to post your announcement! Hope you are feeling better soon!

Alisha said...

Congratulations! I'm very excited for all of you.

Jenni said...

Congratulations Summer! I'll be praying for you and baby Cox!

Kandi said...

Congratulations Cox Family! Your in our prayers :)

Leilanni said...

Yay!!! So excited for your sweet family! We'll be praying!

Lauren said...

its about dadgum time. :) i'm so excited!! just don't have the baby during my finals week... ok?

Anonymous said...

WHOO-HOO!!!!

-Steph

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I will be adding you to my prayer list of my many pregnant friends and family members!

Julie said...

CONGRATS!!! Hope you feel better!

Anonymous said...

I am so so very excited for you, Jason, and Elijah!! Congratulations!! I will definitely be praying for you at this crucial time in your pregnancy. I can't wait to see you at the wedding! Love you guys!

The Venables said...

Congratulations! What an exciting time for y'all. I hope you are starting to feel better as the first trimester comes to an end. I am so glad you found our blog.....now we can keep up with your sweet family!
love,
Addie