Friday, November 23, 2007

I can't believe it SNOWED....

on THANKSGIVING!!! Elijah braved the snow for a few minutes - you can barely see it in these pictures, but hey, it's Texas...we have to freak out over the littlest bit of snow, right? :-) Needless to say, the kids thought it was way cool! We spent the day with my family and will be with Jason's this weekend. Hope you all had a great Turkey day and enjoyed your family & friends. We went around and named some things we were thankful for - being the wealthiest country in the world, we have SO MUCH to be thankful for! I just pray that I am using my material blessings for others and to God's glory!


"Let us come before His presence with thanksgiving!" Psalm 95:2

Side note: How about them Aggies today?!?! Way to kick some tu behind! WHOOP!!!!


1 comment:

Lori said...

Me neither!!! I'm pretty sure David Frinfrock didn't forcast that one! (or at least I missed it!) Poor Annalee didn't have a coat! Aunt Rachel came to the rescue on friday though, and found her one at Old Navy!