Saturday, November 01, 2008

Vader & The Frog


Darth Vader was surprisingly protective of the little Frog, and since it was the Frog's 1st Halloween, we of course got plenty of pictures! In no particular order, here is our Halloween experience this year...









This is pretty sweet, right? Jason was very proud of it. If you'll remember from last year, he carved Arnold Schwarzenegger. If only we'd had enough pumpkins to carve McCain, Palin and Biden...now THAT would've been REALLY cool!


Lots more pictures to come soon of many other events!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

ADORABLE frog!! Can't even stand it! Yeah, I looked for you guys, too...the church is just too big!

So...is the Obama pumpkin some kind of subliminal message? (hee)

Lauren said...

I LOVE the pictures! Elijah and Judah both look VERY cute! I haven't seen Judah in WAY too long. I was telling Matt that I need to see him so he can know who his aunt Laur Laur is! Matt and I will be in Gainesville Nov 13-16. I think yall are coming in for that concert...? Either way, I hope I get to see yall then! :)