Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter 2009

We had an impromptu photoshoot on Easter while my in-laws were here. WOW! There were too many cute ones to choose from so I'm giving you a whole slew of them for your viewing pleasure! I'm not even going to show you all of the individual shots we got of Judah for his first birthday coming up in less than two weeks! They are precious as well, but I will save those for his birthday post since I'm putting a few of them out at his party.

I got my hair cut last week-










Hunting for eggs-




The "Easter bunny" brought Elijah some six-shooters for Easter. What a strange Easter bunny!






Oh, how I love these tree shots of my big boy - almost 5 years old, wow!












Judah is saying "more" in sign language


I love this grin!


I found his outfit at a resale for only $4!




My favorite memory from the day was that morning when I asked Elijah what Easter meant. He said, "When Jesus raised from the dead and went to heaven!" That just made my day. Thank you God for that gift!

5 comments:

Growin' Owens said...

Your boys are SO CUTE Summer! They look like they get along pretty well.

Jennifer said...

Precious pictures.

Lauren said...

LOVE the pictures!! im glad I got to see them for at least a little while this weekend! now i've started the countdown to the birthday party. :)

Craig'O said...

Your family is SO precious!! And I get to see half of it in three days!!!! --Steph

Kristen said...

What a good looking family and such cute boys!! Love your new cut, btw!