Monday, October 05, 2009

Ketchup...or Catch-Up

1. Yesterday Judah finally moved into a big boy car seat. He is so small that his doctor told me to keep him in the baby carrier he has been in since birth, as long as I possibly could. He is 17 months old and maybe by now he weighs 20 lbs. Sheesh. His legs were cramped and he was tired of facing the back of the seat, so Walla! We fixed that problem.

Last time in the baby seat-


Very proud of his new seat-






First time in the car - he kept pointing out the window at everything. He is a happy camper again and looks like such a big boy now.


2. Also yesterday we went to pick out some pumpkins. So here are our first fall pumpkin pictures of the boys-




3. Elijah & Jonathan dressed up like super heroes.

Batman and a Lion Pirate (Elijah's words)-


4. Pictures from Lauren's shower last weekend.

I wrapped their gift in a baby diaper box (have a lot of those these days) and didn't think much of it. But when they opened it, everyone freaked out and said, Do you have something to tell us Lauren? Oops. It was really funny though.


I was the gift writer girl-


Me and my good friend Chrissy. Love this girl!


Lauren with her hostesses. Such sweet ladies.


Me, my MIL Debbie, sisters-in-law Lauren & Nova. We had our girl's night out the night before this and had a lot of fun together. I love being with them.


5. Another soccer game. He really does seem to love it.










That should catch us up for now. I do love October - it's my favorite month - but it sure is busy! Only 3 weeks until Jason and I leave for our cruise!

2 comments:

Chrissy Jones said...

Love you too!! Glad we finally have a pic together.

I always enjoy your blog, and congrats to Judah and his new seat!

Craig'O said...

Judah looks like your mom. For realz. --Steph