Monday, February 01, 2010

Memory Verse #2

Philippians 4:6-7

6 "Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. 7 Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus".

I tend to worry, worry, worry about things I just shouldn't worry about. I want to experience the peace that God has for me in letting go of those worries and giving them over to Him. I am excited to commit this scripture to memory, and pray that it takes hold in my own life.

I am a bad blogger lately and I apologize for that. I will try to get some pictures up of the kids soon.

1 comment:

Sonrise Church said...

A very good lesson for all of us! I'm printing it off to work on as well (although my memory skills aren't great:)) And I look forward to more pictures!