Sunday, August 15, 2010

Absence

My absence lately has been for a variety of reasons that I won't go into except to say that it has been a very stressful few weeks. I have not taken any pictures and have not felt like blogging. We have some fun end-of-the-summer activities planned this week that I will blog about later, and we got a new dog yesterday. His name is Amos...he is sweet, sweet, sweet and I will post pictures of him soon. I am hoping to get back into the blogging groove soon. I cannot believe that Elijah starts 1st grade in a week...I am sure I will blog about that too. So look for something soon...oh, and no word on our sweet baby girl...yet. We will not know anything until we get "the call" and that gets closer and closer with every passing day.

2 comments:

txmomof2 said...

looking forward to seeing pictures of your new dog. we hope to get a new one soon too. it was great seeing you at Waffle House yesterday!

Lauren said...

oooo hurry and post pictures of amos! :) I can't wait to meet him!