Sunday, September 26, 2010

Number Two


Elijah lost his second tooth on Friday night.
You can see the one to the left of it (his 1st lost tooth) grew in very nicely.
I called him over to me because I noticed him wiggling it a lot.
The thing was hanging by a thread.
I was afraid he was going to swallow it actually.
So one small maneuver by daddy and it was out.



He was very proud.
The tooth fairy only brought him $1.00 this time, not $5.00.
The tooth fairy isn't rich you know and this isn't the magical first tooth.
Here's to another hole in your mouth Elijah.
You're growing up so fast!


2 comments:

Kaki said...

Thumbs up! Elijah! I love you. Kaki

Anonymous said...

Go Elijah! Such a big boy. I am not looking forward to the teeth falling out days that Londyn will be starting soon. It actually makes me a little sick to my stomach. That will be Daddy's job not mine.