Tuesday, November 23, 2010

duck attack

while elijah was at camp with my mom this past weekend,
jason and i took judah to the duck pond while were out christmas shopping.
we brought bread with us to feed them.
he had a lot of fun and it was obvious the ducks were VERY hungry.



they were SO hungry, that the geese (not pictured) started getting a little too close and aggressive. judah started crying, one started biting at my leg and when i couldn't get it to leave me alone, i kicked it in the head and it finally backed off.

that's right folks, i kicked it in the head, to the amusement of several onlookers.
we moved away and had a picnic in the park right down the path.
all in all, it was very fun except for that little mishap. :-)



we are enjoying a very relaxing week off from school for the holiday.
my mom is in town, we may venture to the zoo tomorrow, headed to gainesville on thursday.
this morning, the boys thoroughly enjoyed raking leaves and playing with amos in the backyard.





judah cooperates for the camera these days better than his brother.
love those big blue eyes of his!



we have so much to be thankful for this year.
these two boys are at the top of the list.
praying that next thanksgiving, our little princess will be with us to celebrate.
everyone have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

"You are my God, and I will give you thanks; you are my God, and I will exalt you. Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever."
-Psalm 118: 28-29

1 comment:

Lauren said...

amos's ears crack me up! will he be coming to gainesville for the holidays?