Friday, November 12, 2010

two year old mischief


I love staying at home with my sweet 2 year old.
I got almost 4 years with his older brother before he was born.
When E started kindergarten last year, I was sad that he was getting so big but thrilled to get to spend more one on one time with Mr. J.
He is at such a precious age.
In case you're wondering, above he was being a "bad guy".
And below I caught him "asleep" in our antique pie safe.

I love boys. Especially my own two sweet boys.
Hope the underwear does not offend you (we're still not completely potty trained yet).

On another note, if you are looking to Christmas shop for a cause, check out this button below.
It's a list of links where you can buy merchandise to help support others' callings.
We plan to buy some things from this list for our friends/family this year.

Photobucket


And don't forget...below is our LAST giveaway of the year so be sure to get your name in the drawing before Sunday at 6pm!!! It's just sitting there waiting for people to enter and it's a great giveaway with the holidays coming up!

No comments: