Wednesday, December 01, 2010

five months

Today marks five months that we've been on the wait list. Honestly, it has flown by to me. We are so busy and blessed with our beautiful boys that I don't even think about it every day...that one day we will get a call to tell us there is a baby girl now waiting for us. It's unfathomable. What a wonderful and surreal day that will be. God is not bound by time and so we just trust in His timing, that He already knows our daughter and knows the hour that we will then know about her as well. That gives me great peace.

After I pick Elijah up from school, we will go buy her a little something, as is tradition now on "baby day" as we like to call it each month. Then we'll celebrate her and pray for her this evening over dinner.

I just stumbled across this video on facebook. It is over 7 minutes but well worth your time. Pray for God to speak to your heart before you watch it. Lord, please continue to burden my heart, and not just that, but please give me the strength to respond. Amen.




3 comments:

Lauren said...

Wow! Great video...

Kaki said...

I am grieving over this. I know that God is preparing me to do something, I just don't know what yet.

Jennifer said...

Still praying, still thinking of you guys. I'm going to come back to watch the video when I've got more time to process it. I can't wait to meet your beautiful girl.