Sunday, January 02, 2011

2011 is THE year

Happy New Year to everyone! We enjoyed a very low-key New Year's Eve and were in bed by 10:30...kind of sad I know but I don't care. :-) It was midnight somewhere. Elijah went to Little Rock with my in-laws for the weekend so he was with them that night. My mom watched Judah while Jason and I went shopping with some gift cards we received, picked up some margarita mix & a couple of Redbox movies and went home. Leftovers for dinner and that was pretty much it.

Even though our New Year's was low-key, 2011 promises to be very exciting for a few different reasons...the most exciting by far being that we will, God-willing, meet and bring home our daughter this year!!! Yesterday, New Year's Day, marked 6 months on the wait list. I am bummed that all of the holidays are over - there's always a big let down when they're done. But most of all this year, I'm afraid it's going to make the rest of our wait seem LONG. Again, I know that God is preparing us for our daughter during this time and preparing her for us and that it will all happen in His perfect timing. We are praying 2011 is THE year. We'll just pray and wait and see.

No comments: