Tuesday, January 11, 2011

new year's & cousins pictures

I just have some pictures other family members took that I wanted to put on my blog. This first set of pictures is from when me and the boys went with my mom, sister and her kids on a fun outing to the park and Putt Putt. Elijah just loves being with his cousins, especially Jonathan and Kristopher.






This next set of pictures are from when Elijah went to Little Rock with Nana & Grangoat for New Year's weekend. He loves to help cook, so here he is helping Grangoat in the kitchen:



I think him and Grangoat are being goofy here.
Or maybe this is their normal expressions. :-)

Elijah with his great-grandparents, Pappa Mac & Jill.
Pappa Mac is Elijah's namesake...his middle name Mabry.

Elijah posing with their kitty cat, Blue.
This picture makes me want to cry because Elijah looks so grown up here.
He loves his hair long and so we are just growing it out until he either starts to look like a girl or we get a note from school about it I guess. I don't even know if they have a hair policy, I haven't looked. It is a pain to spray and brush down every morning but he is saving us hair cutting money for sure. :-)

If you read this today, please join me in praying for Jocelyn Groves. She is a college student at ACU. Her family was close family friends of ours when I was growing up in elementary. We all went to church together and one of her sisters was one of my best friend's when we were younger. She is having surgery today to remove a large tumor from her chest that is pressing on her lung and heart and causing problems. They will test it for cancer after it's removed. So scary...I love this sweet family and have had her in my prayers all day long.

1 comment:

Kaki said...

Oh,dear, my hoary head! (Proverbs 16:31). Praying for Jocelyn.