Sunday, July 17, 2011

some fun in the sun


We've had a lot of fun swimming in {other people's} pools this summer,
and you know, taking naps wherever we can get one.Nana and Grangoat's house is one of the boys' favorite places to be,
especially in the summertime.
You know, because of the pool and all.
And maybe a little because of their grandparents,
and the occasional visit from Aunt Laur-Laur.

The boys spent the night this weekend
and made homemade donuts the next morning.

He is such a funny little guy!

My littlest cutie cuddling & having fun with his daddy!


The toothless wonder!

He loves to be thrown in the air!

My 3 boys.

Actually, here is my 4th boy, Amos, desperately trying to get OUT of the water. I think he is thinking at this moment, "WHY did you put me in here people???"

The boys were all about the hats this day!

And let me leave you with one more picture of my new nephew,
just because he is so adorable!

Don't you just want to squeeze those cheeks?!?!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I think he looks a lot like Elijah! Precious! Miss you, friend!