Sunday, December 11, 2011

a tradition

We have a yearly tradition of going to Bass Pro to get FREE pictures with Santa. Did you catch the free? Cause that's why we go! :-) There are a lot of other fun free things to do too! And we went with our good friends this year which made it even more fun!


You can check out the merchandise, for free.

And of course I already mentioned seeing Santa for free.
They even let you use your own camera - score!
Santa is apparently a VERY happy fellow!
You can ride the carousel for free!

And be with friends that are free. :-)
I think we've established that I like things that are free!
I tried to get a good one of these two great friends - Elijah and Micah.
And here's the whole gang!
--------------------------------------------------------------------

On a sad note, our good friends are moving to Portland, OR on Friday.
We are really going to miss them. :-(

Suzy (the one moving), Katie, me and LeeAnn at Katie's baby shower.
I love these sweet friends - they are such blessings.
And my boys with Suzy's girls at church today.
We are all hoping we get our referral and Katie has her baby this week before they move!
It's hard to say goodbye to cherished friends.
All I can say is, At least we have skype!!! :-)

No comments: