Friday, August 17, 2007

MY family

Seems like I've put up a lot of pictures of Jason's side of the family but not mine. That's because we all live so close to each other that we take it for granted and rarely all get together for something. That's bad. We should change that. Anyways, last night we celebrated my brother's birthday, so here are a few pictures of my side of the family.

My mom with her 3 children: me, Kurt & Kristi

Elijah with his 1st cousins: Katherine, Faith, Jonathan, Andrew & Kristopher

My mom wanted a picture of all her children, sons-in-law & granchildren, so there we are. Aren't we cute? :-)
This next week Jason is off - YAY!!!! - so I'll have lots of pictures to put up of all the fun activities we'll be doing during the week. We're really going to enjoy our time because this is all the time Jason gets off until the end of year. That's right, no Christmas vacation except for the actual day this year. So...Christmas vacation in August, here we come!!!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Cute pics...what a big family! :)