Monday, March 31, 2008

First T-ball Game

Elijah had his first t-ball game ever this past Saturday. Goodness...him in his little uniform and the game itself were the most adorable things I have ever seen! I really thought being 9 months pregnant and realizing that my baby was playing his first team sport would get me to crying, but I was too overcome with the cuteness of it all to cry! :-) He did fantastic and most importantly, had a wonderful time! Here are a few pictures - too many cute ones to choose from (I love how the hat is too big that it makes his ears fold down) . He is #8 by the way and yes, I'm starting to get a little swollen, as you can tell...










Elijah with his best buddy and cousin, Jonathan - so cute!

8 comments:

Alisha said...

Those photos are just too cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!! So sweet!!! This really gets my blood pumping for baseball season! Go 'Stros!!!

Lori said...

very cute!! I love their blue uniforms!

Jennifer said...

I can't even handle the cuteness.

Unknown said...

So cute! Baseball of any variety is at its best when it involves such cute little guys in their uniforms! Keep us updated on your progress with your pregnancy! Not too much longer. Exciting!

Anonymous said...

I have the two CUTEST grandsons, don't you think?
Kaki

Anonymous said...

I bet you could get money from Minute Maid if you let them use that last picture.

Anonymous said...

Lay off the juice, boys!!!