Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter and other Random Events

Both of our families were on trips, so we spent Easter by ourselves this year. :-( Just kidding, we enjoyed our time together just the 3 of us before the baby arrives. Jason has been on spring break this week, so we've enjoyed doing some special things with Elijah before his baby brother intrudes on his lifestyle! :-)

Here was our Easter treat today: a banana split from Braums!



Elijah has just started his first sport: t-ball! He LOVES it! He's had two practices and his first game is this Saturday. He is on a team with my sister's youngest, Jonathan, and they are having so much fun together. Thankfully she'll be able to help me out with getting him there after baby brother arrives. Here are pictures from his first practice:





In other random news, last week we had a crawfish boil with Jason's family in our backyard. Elijah had fun playing with the crawfish before we dropped them in the boiling pot!

We went down to the Trinity River while at the park on Friday:

And lastly, here I am at 36 weeks (tomorrow). I cannot believe this baby will be here in less than a month - it's seems impossible! We are all ready except for me packing my hospital bags - I need to get on that soon! Elijah was born 1 1/2 weeks after this point, so I am trying to prepare myself for an early baby again, just in case!

4 comments:

Alisha said...

I love Elijah's Beatles t-shirt in the first photos. I have a very similar one. :)

Lori said...

I still can't believe you scared me like that yesterday! You're going to be like the boy who cried wolf if you don't watch it!

da momma said...

thinking of ya! you look so precious!

Anonymous said...

People should read this.