Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Still nothing...

and the little baby ticker at the top of my blog is really getting on my nerves! I may take it down. :-) We're just still waiting - he seems to be very happy in there. This is such a different experience than with Elijah but I'm trying to be patient and hopefully wait on him to come on his own. I go back to the doctor tomorrow for a sonogram to check the amniotic fluid and placenta to make sure they are both still working well - if for some reason they aren't, then I'd be induced tomorrow. If everything is fine (which I'm hoping will be the case) then we'll probably induce next week sometime, but I'm still praying really hard that it won't come to induction. Even though I'm 3 cm dilated and she said that breaking my water should do the trick, I just want it to be completely his idea, and there is no guarantee that an induction would work anyways. Please pray that God's will be done, that the baby will be safe & healthy and that no induction will be needed. Now I'm officially on a blog strike until the baby gets here, so don't expect an update until it contains pictures, a name, weight and length of my baby boy! :-) Don't worry...our plan is to have a laptop at the hospital and depending on what time he's born, get some info up the day of or at the latest, the day after his birth. Happy blogging to you, but as for me, I'm out (for now)...

2 comments:

Lori said...

oh, come on, leave the ticker-it's not his fault!! I want to see how high it will go! :) Come on mystery named baby..we want to see you!!!

Julie said...

Okay...at least give us a blog post when your water breaks or when you have to be induced (although praying you can have this the way you want) so we can know he's on his way!!!! Please!!!