Monday, April 14, 2008

What do you do while waiting for your baby brother to arrive???

Go box sledding with your cousin, of course!



And feed the ducks...


Okay, here I am in all my glory at 39 weeks...stretchmarks and all! We are still waiting! My doctor said this morning that I'm 2 cm dilated, but that means NOTHING as to when he'll come. We still have 2 weeks to play with before any induction would need to be done. I'm happy to wait until he's ready. I'm just so thankful to be able to live my life until he comes and not be on bedrest with high BP this time - thank you God!

One last random note...I know I should not have started reading this while pregnant because it's very emotional, but if you want to read a beautiful testimony to God's faithfulness through the midst of a terrible storm, please check out this blog: www.audreycaroline.blogspot.com . It is the story of the daughter of one of the members of the Christian group Selah...she was born last week and passed away the same day, but her story is one of hope and miracles! I pray that I could have the same faith as this wonderful family if I were in the same situation. God is faithful during the good and the bad!

No comments: