Tuesday, July 29, 2008

3 months, wow!

There are no words to describe how quickly Judah is growing up. 3 months old - I don't even know what to say. He is smiling, cooing, laughing, rolled over a couple of times and loves to play! And Elijah is a wonderful big brother - he is a great helper and just wants to hug, kiss and hold him all the time! Here is the 3-month sock monkey picture compared with the newborn one.

And just some more recent pictures of the boys






I got a better video of Judah talking than the last one...it's just the sweetest baby talk in the whole world...Please excuse MY baby talk, though! :-)

5 comments:

Kandi said...

Awwwwww.....I love those sweet gurgly baby talk days :) I cant believe he's 3 months either!! Im telling ya time flies too fast :(

Lori said...

Sweet baby boy!! That was a great "talking" video.

Craig'O said...

I can't wait to see yall this weekend! --Steph

Leilanni said...

Have you gotten used to saying "the boys" yet? :-) So much fun!!!

karson said...

I can't believe how big Judah is! They are both such sweet boys!