Thursday, July 17, 2008

Just for fun

Here is what Jason got me for my birthday - the RCA Small Wonder, and it IS a wonder! I love this thing - it fits right in your hand, records quality videos that you can upload directly to your computer and he found it on ebay brand new for $50! I highly recommend it! Below is a video of Judah - I was trying to get him to talk but for some reason when I pull out a camera or video recorder, he thinks it's really cool looking and wants to stare at it. It cracks me up but is a little frustrating.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

the video of judah is so cute! matt and i almost bought one of those video cameras before we came up here...they look really cool! i LOVE how jason is holding the playstation controller behind judah's head! haha! the jib jab video came up but it wasn't their faces - i think it was the original "example" faces or something. i cant wait to see yall in a few weeks! :)

Rachel said...

Judah is so sweet!!!