Thursday, July 10, 2008

Our 4th of July

Here is where we spent our 4th of July weekend - at Camp of the Hills in Marble Falls, TX. One of my very favorite places on this earth, and one of the most beautiful! My mom and my sister's family plus Jason's parents, brother & wife all spent the weekend together. We had a lot of fun!

The boys on Judah's first July 4th, in their flag shirts


Going out in the boat on Lake Travis

Tuck the Turtle - we found him at the dining hall and Elijah named him Tuck

The wonderful front porch rocking chairs at camp

Swimming in the lake

Looking for rocks

We did a lot of lounging around like this last weekend

My little Jude-bug

My nephew, Kristopher

Jason, trying not to fall off

My niece Katherine, the model :-)



Me and my nephew, Jonathan - Elijah decided he wasn't ready to try this yet

My mom and I on the back deck on the 4th



I got my new video camcorder and will try to get a video on soon that has sound!

5 comments:

da momma said...

so much fun!! your boys are precious!

Lori said...

I love the one of just Judah's sweet face! He was such a cuddlebug last night! Love it!

Kandi said...

Jude-Bug :) That is too cute!!! Love all the fun pics...and by the way you dont look like you had a baby 2 months ago! You look great :)

Lauren said...

matt informed me today that we have hit our ONE MONTH mark until we come home! can't wait to see yall!

Rachel said...

The boys are adorable! Just wanted to let you know that I've changed my blog site. The address is now http://followinginmyshoes.blogspot.com/

Have a great weekend!