Friday, September 19, 2008

(Almost) All by myself

Jason is on a camping trip with some of his buddies.

Elijah went to Austin with Nana & Grangoat to visit Aunt Lauren in her new college-town.

So it's just me here...and Judah, who's sleeping right now. What will I do with all of my time between now and Sunday afternoon??? Anything I want! Within reason, since I do still have my 4 1/2 month old with me. :-)

My plans are to catch up on some SLEEP (if Judah will let me - please oh please), finish reading "The Shack" (I highly recommend, it is a life-changing book), grab some Thai food, call some friends I haven't talked to in a long time, go get groceries at Walmart (boo!), put up fall decorations, watch some Aggie football on TV, go to church and the rest is all up to ME!!

I'll miss my two biggest boys while they're gone, but it's nice to have some (semi) me time every once in a while.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Yeah
for
you!
BTW...
Judah
looks
JUST
like
you!!!
Super
cute!