Saturday, October 25, 2008

Halfy Birthday & Punkin Patch Pictures

I'm 6 months old today and my mommy is SPEECHLESS! 6 months ago we had no idea how this little blessing would turn our lives inside out & upside down yet make it so much richer and so much happier! We love our little Bug and are so blessed to have him in our family.



Here is our annual trip to the Flower Mound pumpkin patch. See if you can find the preview of Elijah's Halloween costume in the pictures.







Yesterday, my mom and I went down to the Stockyards. They were having some sort of covered wagon parade, and then setting up camp down there to sleep last night. It was cool to see the old wagons and Elijah loved the horses, mules and longhorns.






My brother-in-law's company created the show Boz, and he brought Elijah this the other day. When he called me to ask if Elijah would like a large stuffed Boz, I didn't anticipate it being THIS large! :-)



I think this is my favorite picture of them together yet, in their matching pj's. So cute!


Next week I'll post my school pictures, but for now there were too many other pictures to post. I love this time of year! By the way, do you like my newest blog header & background??? My sister-in-law decided she could do better than the last one (which I love too) and asked if she could create a new one...it is adorable.

3 comments:

Alisha said...

I've been meaning to tell you that I really like your new design. That's a great photo of the boys in their pjs. And that is one big Boz!

Lauren said...

i LOVE the pictures! that last one is SO CUTE! I just love how Judah always seems to be smiling :) I think I need to see him!!!

Stacy said...

I declined the big Boz myself. I've been trying to purge and declutter, and decided that Big Boz did not meet my criteria! ha!
(I tagged you on my blog.)