Friday, October 10, 2008

Our State Fair is a Great State Fair


Jason took off on Wednesday and we had a great day at the State Fair!

You could get into the Science Museum for $1 while at the fair. They had the coolest kid attractions. We stayed over an hour and when we finally decided we better go if we were going to have time to do anything else, Elijah was bummed and didn't want to leave.






He's been talking about riding the big ferris wheel since last year...Jason said he loved it, even though it doesn't look like it. Judah and I waited below - no thank you, I don't like heights.


Elijah was so excited to do this ride - I think he's going to be a little daredevil


Little Hands on the Farm


Watching the pig races





AND MORE RANDOM PICTURES:

Sweet brothers


Eating his foot after just waking up from a nap - notice the lovely marks from his crib :-(


What a cutie in his new Star Wars shirt - that's his favorite thing right now. Any guesses on who he's going to be for Halloween?


Hmmmm....Daddy's not too sure about this


I just love being outside in my swing!


Wearing Daddy's glasses


Riding the Forest Park mini train last weekend


Getting ready to go to the Fair


Safari Elijah

6 comments:

Alisha said...

Can you believe I've never been to the state fair? It looks like fun. I love the photos of Elijah in Jason's glasses and Judah with the cowboy hat. I guess I'm a fan of props. :)

Jennifer said...

I canNOT handle the cuteness!! I absolutely LOVE the pictures of Elijah and Judah at the fair! PRECIOUS! Their expressions made me giggle :) Sweet boys!

Kristen said...

So cute!! Thanks for letting me hold Judah Sunday in class. I know Daniel enjoyed it too...we don't have boys at our house to love on ;)

Lauren said...

all of those pictures are SO CUTE! the one of elijah in jason's glasses is probably my favorite :)

Anonymous said...

Well, if we weren't already planning to come tomorrow we would have to after seeing all those precious pictures! They are growing so fast. You got some excellent picture too!
Love,
Nana

Leilanni said...

These are so precious! And I'm jealous you got to go to the fair :-)