Monday, March 23, 2009

Just FYI

I did not get re-baptized. Those of you that go to church with me and read the bulletin may have noticed that my name was listed as newly baptized. I wasn't...I was baptized in 1994, when I was 14. :-) The only thing I can figure out is that the man who taught the baptism class when I went with Lindsey last week, accidentally turned my name in as baptized. Moving on, now that that's cleared up. :-)
--------------------------------------------------------------

We had a great weekend with Stephanie! Elijah got very attached to her and didn't want her to go home. He also enjoyed talking to and feeling baby Clint moving around in her tummy. Can't wait until he gets here in June!





-------------------------------------------------------------

Who knew you could have so much fun with a straw?!?!







------------------------------------------------------------

I thought this was a great shot of Judah's whiny face when he wants mama!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

that's so funny about the baptism thing! probably a good thing you cleared it up for everybody :) hee

Kandi said...

What cute boys!!! Love the straw pics :)