Friday, March 06, 2009

A Myriad of Events

Happy boy taking a bath


--------------------------------------------

He said he was being a detective...don't ask



--------------------------------------------
Somebody has a new trick! He'll be walking pretty soon I think


------------------------------------------------------------
My mom took the boys and I to Fossil Rim Wildlife Park in Glenrose this week. It was so much fun! The animals come right up to your car while you drive through. Elijah got a big kick out of it!


Judah wasn't so sure about this giant striped thing right in his face!


The giraffe was the coolest in my opinion!


Beautiful view at the wildlife park


Elijah loved brushing the goats!


This emu's name was Einstein and he was very friendly!




We didn't go in the dinosaur park - but Elijah wanted his picture with the huge dinosaur


-----------------------------------------------------------

Two very rare pictures:


Judah has been a GREAT sleeper lately - best yet! He slept 12 hours straight the other night and he's NEVER done that before! I snapped this picture that night when I went to check on him because I couldn't believe he hadn't woken up yet. He was out of it!


----------------------------------------------------------

More from the park pictures that my mother-in-law took. Sorry, not a lot of time to say much right now but I hope you enjoyed all the pictures!














3 comments:

Craig'O said...

Fun pics!!! Good times. --Steph

Lori said...

cute pics! love the pjs on the head.

Leilanni said...

Doing some catching up here! Love all the sweet pictures - just so precious!!!