Saturday, June 13, 2009

Big Stuff

You can see who thought he was big stuff after he climbed up in Elijah's chair all by himself and sat at the table like a big boy!


-----------------------------------------------

Some Random Suggestions:
1. Read "Sacred Marriage" - it will change the way you look at your spouse and the marriage relationship. I just finished it and it was really life-changing for me.

2. Want some great, new music to listen to? Check out Mat Kearney - he is a Jesus-follower but his music isn't praise & worship or "preachy". He is one of my favorites.

3 comments:

Lori said...

micah bought the book at church last week because you told us to!

Anonymous said...

Judah looks like such a big boy! I can't believe how fast he is growing. We enjoy them so much! I don't know what we did before grandkids!
Nana

Kaki said...

He is so precious!! Kaki misses him. Give him hugs and kisses..