Thursday, June 25, 2009

Summertime, and the livin' is easy....

Our matching Esther shirts from our church VBS. Next year they are doing Elijah...won't somebody think it's cool that everyone is wearing a shirt with HIS name on it??? :-)


Elijah received his baseball trophy last Saturday night.




The other day while Elijah was napping (shocker, he hardly ever does that), I took Judah out under a big shade tree in our front yard and let him play in a tub of water.






Elijah pushing Judah around in the dump truck. Judah looks thrilled, right?




We are having some fun times around here. The past few Thursdays, Jason has been running in a 5k with a friend and taking Elijah with him. Last time Elijah ran almost a mile before he got in the stroller. We are headed to eat dinner and then another 5k for the boys.

You may not hear from me for a little while after this...the boys and I are headed to Camp of the Hills this weekend to stay the week with my mom, and then Jason is going to join us for the 4th of July weekend. This may be my last June post but I'll be back with lots of camp pictures. Happy 4th everyone! And Happy 14 months to Judah today!

1 comment:

Kaki said...

My goodness, you have cute kids!!!